Easy Peasy Spaghetti Squash
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time :1 hour
- 1 whole spaghetti squash
- 1 drizzle olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash length-wise and remove soft pulp and seeds.
- Rub squash with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in pan and cook for 45 minutes.
- Check for desired consistency.
- Add an additional 10 minutes until desired consistency is reached.
- Use a form to remove squash.
- Squash should be semi-firm but easily separate from skin.