What is Ginger Syrup?
Ginger is very good for you, packing a punch of anti-inflammatory benefits and is known to alleviate indigestion, general nausea, upset tummy, morning sickness, motion sickness, and stomach flu.
It is super tasty and too good not to use.
I was pleasantly surprised with all the ways to use ginger syrup. I’m sure you can come up with even more ideas.
15+ ways to use ginger syrup
- Add ginger syrup to warm tea in place of your regular sweetener
- Make ginger ale with 1 tbsp of syrup and seltzer, club soda, or sparkling water. Add fresh lemon or lime
- Use ginger syrup as a drizzle over pancakes or waffles
- Over ice cream
- Drizzled on pie
- In cooked oatmeal
- Over pastry
- Drizzle on fruit salad
- In place of fruit juice to proof yeast. Dilute several tablespoons of syrup in a cup of lukewarm water.
- As a mixer in beverages
- In salad dressing.
- Combine with lemon and thyme and use as a glaze on chicken before roasting
- Baked with winter squash
- Ward off sickness with Ginger & Lemon tea by replacing the frozen drops with ginger syrup and fresh lemon
Keep refrigerated. One tablespoon daily.
distilled water, raw honey, organic ginger root, organic turmeric, organic cinnamon
* NOT for use in children under 1 year of age